Senior UX designer
A skilled, senior UX designer with more than 5 years of experience in designing mobile consumer apps on Android and iOS (preferably with finance/fintech experience); User Centered Design and Design thinking; experienced in interaction design and user experience design; broad experience from user research & ideation to wireframes & visual design.
On top of the basics, you’re looking for an opportunity to bring to life new ideas that will delight our users of our technology and help make a positive impact on their financial wellbeing. Finally, you’re someone who wants to work closely with our Product Owners, Marketers and Partners to push their thinking on what’s possible and where we can grow together. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. This is a place that allows employees to grow together and participate in the rewards of success.
We are looking for a UX designer who possesses a passion for delighting mobile app users and delivering “WOW” moments.
- As successful leaders we know the importance of investing in our teams and we will invest in you! This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and your profile as part of a fun and dynamic company
- We work with innovative technologies and market leading partners in delivering a really special product
About the role:
- To create exceptional experiences for mobile app users, solving complex UX challenges and generating user delight as they use your app!
- This role will be challenging, exciting and pivotal in our success!
- This is a important role in the business working very closely with our Product Owners, Head of Marketing and key Partners
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new ways to take our user experience to the next level
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Interaction design – Wireframing/prototyping
- Information architecture – Create and maintain information architecture, audit and structure content & user needs to facilitate key user journeys
- User insights – Perform and utilise user research to find pain points or behaviours and validate solutions
- Experience with the following tools: Figma, Zeplin
- Engaging presentation style
- Collaborative approach
- Ability to rationalise and articulate your designs and take feedback well
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow outside of the office
- Experience in finance / fintech is highly valued
- We are an award winning FinTech company with a passion to make a difference
- We are 100% Australian owned and privately held
- Frollo’s service are helping Australians to get ahead financially
- Join us in our mission and make a difference
Please submit your resume with cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.
Job Types: full-time