Digital Business Analyst
Passionate about customer innovation and comfortable with defining improvements to features and processes, you will assist decision makers in gathering information to make decision, help quality assurance test solutions and effectively communicate in detail how features and processes work, On top of the basics, you’re looking for an opportunity to bring to life new ideas that will delight our users of our technology and help make a positive impact on their financial wellbeing. Finally, you’re someone who wants to work closely with our CTO, Founders and Partners to push their thinking on what’s possible and where we can grow together. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. This is a place that allows employees to grow together and participate in the rewards of success.
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and delivering “WOW” moments.
- As successful leaders we know the importance of investing in our teams and we will invest in you! This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and your profile as part of a fun and dynamic company
- We work with innovative technologies and market leading partners in delivering a really special product
About the role:
- To bring to life our dreams and visions, generating customer delight as they use your app!
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to translate business requirements into user stories and technical requirements for developers.
- This is a key role in the business working very closely with our CTO, Founders and Partners
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 3+ years’ experience as a business analyst
- 1+ year experience in (and a passion for) agile ways of working
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and stakeholders
- Can solve and lead the solving of strategic problems of high complexity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Prior experience with and strong comfort utilising collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence to document and manage stories and other documentation
- Comfortable facilitating workshops, presenting at showcases, leading customer journey walkthroughs and quality reviews with stakeholders of varying seniority
- Knowledge of process mapping and flow charting
- Experience working in a creative environment
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow outside of the office
- Keen interest in learning new programming languages and frameworks
- We are an award winning FinTech company with a passion to make a difference
- We are 100% Australian owned and privately held
- Frollo’s service are helping Australians to get ahead financially
- Join us in our mission and make a difference
Please submit your resume with cover letter detailing what about this role excites you and motivates you to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.